Explore Regulatory Learning Lab Programs
Eight Half Day Courses to Pick From (Each runs from 9am to 2pm MST)
Seminars are delivered using a blend of online lectures, videos, scenario vignettes and a LIVE interactive session. Participant discussion really enhances the experience as we dive into the specific challenges and questions from the group as well as practice cases.
In addition to unique insights and strategies you will gain, each seminar also includes:
- Log in details to join us for the LIVE interactive segment where we work through cases and discuss your questions
- Seminar module videos, quizzes, short exercise and vignettes
- Access to all the case study materials and supporting schedules for our group examples
- Activity booklet PDF (20+ pages) to take notes and capture reflections during the day
- A certificate with 4 hours of professional development contact verified by Regulatory Learning Lab (courses run from 9am to 2pm MST)
Cost: The investment in your professional development is $660 per person per course. With most rates case revenue requirements topping well over $100 million dollars, don’t risk under-investing in the critical financial and regulatory acumen skills your utility needs to effectively manage the unique rate-regulated challenges.
Each course is fully stand alone with no pre-requisites. If you can’t decide on just one, you may be pleased to know that each course is unique with no overlapping content. This means each course captures different content, new learning and cases not seen in any of the other courses. Sign up for one course, a few that interest you or even all eight. Just pick the topics you want to learn, block your calendar and we will see you in class!
Activity Workbook 20+ Pages
Capture learning and reflections during the day.
Certificate of PD Hours
Verified PD professional development contact hours
Videos, scenario vignettes, cases and so much more.
Keep in touch
Network and stay connected with your cohort.